Limited Opening Library-To-Go Services Available!
Eva K. Bowlby Public Library is committed to providing patrons continued expanded access to online collections, virtual resources, and safe access to physical library materials. Eva K. Bowlby Public Library is pleased to offer their patrons Library To-Go curbside service by appointment.
Returned library materials will be quarantined for three days and then sanitized before returning to circulation. Patrons must also bring their library cards for ID purposes when picking up materials. Patrons may place material requests ONLY from the library where they are registered. Patrons may call to request materials or use the online catalog at
In accordance with CDC recommendations, patrons are asked to wear a nose and mouth covering mask and practice social distancing when participating in Library To-Go curbside service.
Mobile printing is available! Please make phone arrangements to pick up your documents at the library.
Patrons must sign in at Main Desk and are allowed to be in the library for 30 minutes. Public computer usage is limited to 30 minutes.
The library will be following all federal and state health guidelines including the PA Department of Health COVID-19 Safety Procedures for Business to ensure the safety of our library staff and patrons. For questions or assistance, patrons are welcome to contact us at 724-627-9776.
Tuesday - Thursday 10am-2pm
Valid Photo ID
* You must present a current (unexpired) government issued photo ID. (For example, driver’s license, non-driver identification card, passport, military ID)
Items We Are Unable to Notarize
* Real Estate Mortgages or other Real Estate Closing Documents
* Vehicular Title Transfers
* Certain public documents cannot be copied and notarized. Examples of these are birth certificates, death certificates and marriage certificates.
Fees for Services
* Taking acknowledgement $5.00 (each additional name $2.00)
* Taking verification $5.00
* Witnessing signature $5.00
* Certifying a copy $5.00
* ALL NOTARY FEES MUST BE PAID IN CASH.
* Library fees for copying, faxing, etc. will be charged separately.