Due to the health threat posed by the Coronavirus, the Office of Commonwealth Libraries has mandated the closing of all PA libraries until April 30th. Services will be reevaluated at that time.
* ALL in-person programming and outreach is suspended. Family Literacy service are suspended.
* Virtual story classes will be offered via Facebook Live / YouTube. Links will be made available on the website and by email as they become available.
* All fines for materials due and/or incurrred March 16-April 30th will be suspended and/or waived.
* Materials may be returned via the drop boxes.
* The Little Food Pantry on the back porch will be stocked with fresh non-perishables daily.
* A book cart full of books will be placed at each entrance for 'borrowing'. These books may be given forward after you have read them.
* We know this affects many in our community, and we understand this causes an inconvenience. We appreciate your understanding and patience as we do our part to minimize any chance of spreading COVID-19 in our community. This decision was taken out of an abundance of caution to ensure the safety of our staff and patrons. Thank you.
Check our Facebook page for links to resources, additional information, and updates.
On April 1, 2020 the U.S. Census Bureau will be counting all residents living in the United States. In Pennsylvania, we’re committed to working together to make sure all our neighbors are included in the census.
We encourage all Pennsylvanians to learn more about the 2020 Census, your role as a resident, and explore ideas and downloadable materials you can use to help spread the word about the upcoming census.
Text PACOUNTS to 898211 on your mobile phone to receive text message updates about the 2020 Census in either English or Spanish. Standard data rates may apply.
Providing you with up-to-date information.
PEMA contacts for each county: https://www.pema.pa.gov/County-EMC/Documents/EMC-List.pdf